28B Slatmore Road
, BT76 0HQ
||28B Slatmore Road, Fardross, Clogher
Full Planning Permission
28B Slatmore Rd, Fardross, Clogher, Co Tyrone
- This property sits on a quiet country road 1.5 miles from the main Belfast/ Enniskillen Road.
- Building site with foundations poured on an elevated site surrounded by trees overlooking the Clogher valley and in view of Clogher cathedral.
- Consists of 4.3 acres excluding buildings, and to include a half acre plantation of birch trees.
- All with road frontage.
- Farm yard includes: 1 open clamp shuttered silo pit 62ft x 30 ft alongside slatted beef unit 94ft x 24ft, general purposes shed 94ft x 24ft, concrete yard 80ft x 48ft with cattle crush and meal bin, Five horse stables, and two new security gates to the yard.
- There is an additional concreted site for a mobile home linked with electric, mains water, BT and plumbed with a septic tank.
- Please contact the Augher branch for further details 02895213175
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Why not talk to a member of our…
028 9074 7300
We're on hand to help you.
Get directions to
28B Slatmore Road,