Our busy South Belfast branch is on the hunt for new talent to join our team. We need an experienced letting agent to contribute to the ongoing success of this busy office. Are you ambitious, driven and have excellent sales skills? Can you deliver a high standard of customer care and build successful relationships to gain new business. The Property People want you! contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application now.
- Handling customer queries regarding properties and services provided by the Company
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Present a professional manner at all times and a neat and tidy appearance.
- Have an up to date knowledge of all products and services the Company offer and associated cost where applicable,
- Understand all current Company policies and procedures
- Have a working knowledge of the private rental and sales market in the Belfast area
- Have a working knowledge of current legislation relating to Private rentals and sales in Northern Ireland.
- Be able to work a daily appointments diary scheduling tasks relating to individual work load and office work load
- Manage own time effectively and efficiently
- Responsible for formulating marketing strategies to gain new customers and for the growth of the business
- Responsible for achieving monthly-agreed performance targets
- Generate new business on own initiative
- Attending viewings and selling rental properties to the best of your ability
- Carrying out rental valuations.
- Record and present accurate information relating to sales performance
- Operate the landlord key system within the office
- Keep good records of all potential tenants looking for accommodation
- Communicate effectively within the team
- Work as part of the team and individually off own initiative.
The ideal candidate:
- A dynamic, enthusiastic, driven and innovative sales person.
- A knowledgeable negotiator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An effective team player committed to the growth of the organisation and opportunities that will arise from that.
- A confident individual who works well under pressure and is focused to achieve targets.
- A creative thinker able to formulate marketing strategies to capture the imagination of the target audience.
- This position will require the successful candidate to have a full driver’s license.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience, quaterly performance bonus, private medical insurance and mileage.
Please send C.V's to email@example.com